Homecare Solutions and Care Management Services in Maryland
Services offered by Trusted Hearts Homecare Solutions include personal care assistance, respite care and extended respite care, Alzheimer’s and dementia-related care, hospice care, companionship, and skilled nursing care.
The Care Managers at Trusted Hearts are licensed Registered Nurses who are experienced advocates capable of managing complex situations and finding positive solutions. Our Care Managers are responsible for in-home assessments, creating a client-specific plan of care, in-home visits to address problems and monitor services, and coordinating with the family for education and support. Our Care managers provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly evaluations to assess and recommend services.
Furthermore, Trusted Hearts Homecare Solutions offers:
- Live-In Companions/Daily Companions
- Homemaking Services
- Skilled Nurses (both RNs and LPNs)
- Personal Care
- Respite Care
- Extended Respite Care
Other Service Features
- Dedicated Home Health Aides
- Regular Visits to your home by professional nurse to supervise our caregivers.
- One-on-One Private Duty in the home
- Medication Management/Medication Aides
- Photo I.D. badges for all employees, assuring safety and peace of mind for all who depend on our important services.
- We work with you, your primary care physician, and your immediate family to develop a care plan specific to your individual needs.
- We accept Private Insurance, Private Pay, and Most Medical insurances.
THHCS provides a full range of in-home healthcare, catering specifically to the needs of the clients and families. Our professional in-home nursing staff provides care for pediatric, adult, geriatric, handicapped, and physically challenged clients.
To learn more about our services, please reach out to us at 301-490-3168 or Schedule An Appointment now. Let’s have a more detailed discussion about your in-home healthcare needs.